Our focus is on maintaining timber full keeled vessels (and many other types of boats) in service to the maritime community.
We are a small operation with two slipways, and a dedicated crew to look after you.
We pride ourselves on careful management of your boat, and insist on excellent environmental practices in the yard.
Our prices are very competitive, and DIY boat owners are welcome.
All prices exclude GST
- Non refundable booking fee of $100 that allows your slipping to be rescheduled once if needed, and will be taken off your final bill
- Slipping fee per foot (boat length) – total cost for in and out of the water: $12
- Daily rate per foot (boat length) per day on the slipway or work pontoon: $3
- Environmental levy includes basic waste disposal/week or event: $60
- Water pressure blaster/hr including labour: $185
- Additional labour/hr including general repairs, maintenance, painting etc: $95
- Specialist labour (welding, manufacturing or shipwright repairs): $120
- External contractors (must be insured, per person per day): $40
- Trestles/Planks/Scaffold towers (per item per day) for DIY boat owners: $10 or as negotiated
- Air compressor: $15 (per hour)
- Live aboard costs per person per day: $10
Boats up to 40 ton displacement can be supported by the keel which is the best method for timber vessels.
We hire out commercial moorings at $50/week. Our work boat and pontoon is available for mooring maintenance, towing and salvage work.
We stock a good range of primers, antifouling, topcoats and other paints, resins, fasteners and anodes etc – please ask us if you would like a quote on any particular materials you need.
Contact us to discuss booking details or other information. We look forward to hearing from you.
Phone: 0448 292 582
All customers are required to complete our slipway agreement before arrival.